“My partner bugs me to be more romantic, but how can I romance them without the cheesiness that I dislike so much.” To some people this may sound like an oxymoron: “Romance is cheesy,” they’ll say. Since this month, August, is Romance Awareness Month, why not shed light on this deprived ritual between some couples? Let’s start with a video. Take the quick quiz and learn the two options you have to be romantic without the cheesiness. Romance without the Cheesiness Now that you’ve watched it, let’s clarify a couple things. As I said in the video, Romance is a way to display your affection. Some sort of proof that your care and amour is still breathing and living—not dead on arrival. If you’re the one seeking to romance without being cheesy: Find ways that you can share or show how you feel that you feel comfortable with. Learn what are the things that your partner finds romantic, it may be something super easy, or have a pattern that you can understand and then find something that suits your nature and personality, without sacrificing one of the fundamentals of a relationship, maintaining a high level of positive......
This section is created by Revolution Slider and to create it please follow this instruction:
- Go to Appearance > Install Plugins and active revolution slider
- Go to Revolution sliders -> click on “Import Slider” -> click on “Choose File”
- Go to DummyContent folder which is inside the theme package and select yorkrev1.zip and then click on “Import Slider”
- Enter to the imported slider ( yorkpress revslider 1 )
- go to slider settings -> post category
- Select your category
After finishing above steps, you can delete these texts.