“I love you, but I’m not IN love with you.” What’s the difference?!? Is it possible to fall out of love so suddenly or just because? Research suggests there are 3 common dangers that direct us to falling out of love. I explain in the video why that is. It’s good to know, because we don’t want our partner to stop caring about us all of sudden. It’s unstable. Plus, you can avoid it. It’s completely fair to want a loyal and loving partner that cares about your happiness. This is our first video for Love Savvy Club! Although I’ve made some in the past, we’re bringing them back. We don’t know yet if we will post every other Friday or every month with a mix of blogs, but we do know they’ll be engaging and fun, not always the standard-advice video. In any case, you will still get content from us every other Friday as a loyal subscriber, and you can send us your questions here. Side note: I know I’m bashing on the film The Holiday, but I want to acknowledge the fact that this film encouraged me to move to England. I know the cottage in......
This section is created by Revolution Slider and to create it please follow this instruction:
- Go to Appearance > Install Plugins and active revolution slider
- Go to Revolution sliders -> click on “Import Slider” -> click on “Choose File”
- Go to DummyContent folder which is inside the theme package and select yorkrev1.zip and then click on “Import Slider”
- Enter to the imported slider ( yorkpress revslider 1 )
- go to slider settings -> post category
- Select your category
After finishing above steps, you can delete these texts.